Tuesday, May 1, 2012


Here in the darkness

Here in the darkness I want to hide
no colors, no illusions just pure black
no pretensions, no questions needed to ask
just hearing the sound of my beating heart

if by chance you gaze in darkness
and you saw me hiding behind the blackness
don’t dare to touch me for I wont respond
coz’ i just want to lay my heart and rest my sadness

in the darkness I found my calmness
embracing me with pure gladness
and as I lay with it resting my lunacy
without hesitation I will let it feed with my insanity

as we further travel the eerie path of it’s kingdom
I want to express myself just for the last time
before closing my eyes and drifted away
hear my heart hear what it wanted to say

just for this last time, yes I swear
I love you dear happy and good bye for today

No comments:

Post a Comment