Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Endless Sonata

I’m dwelling with an endless drip
But it keeps on falling, uncontrollably
I wanted to leave and
Rest in peace these miseries
But my heart wanted to stay
It rather choose to feel the pain than
Suffer the grief of loosing
It is such an endless sonata,
Unbearable music,
That keeps my soul weeps.
Such an agony, such a pain
Running round and round inside my brain
How to cease this distress
How to stop the endless drip
No one knows, even myself
I really want to lay six feet under
So in this vain, I could escape
I wish to wake up from this
Infinite nightmare
But deep within me I know
Waking up is hardest thing
Because from the moment
I shut my eyes
This endless vain will still remain
My endless sonata
My endless music
Running round and round inside my brain

1 comment: