Sunday, December 21, 2014

One night stand ♥



If by chance you saw me standing alone, staring blankly on the open ground, don't fall for it. Don't let your intuition bite you. If you do, I will not be responsible for any actions that will follow afterwards. I have warned you.

But if you insist, I might give you a chance. Come to me and I will let you taste the fantasy of our insanity.

Touch me like no one had touched me before. Don't think about my past, don't think about me either. Kiss me, kiss me as if there is no tomorrow. Don't bother about my lips, try to bite it and make it swollen. Make every visible part of our universe collapse into our own world. Caress me with your love let me taste the bittersweet ecstasy that you have promised.

Let's sway together into the rhythm of our forbidden love, move closer to me inch by inch savor the magic of this moment. As we explode reaching seventh heaven, let me lie down beside you. But don't you dare touch me again. Don't look at me as I get up and dress myself.

Just let me do my business, can't you see? I don't belong here. As I walked away leaving, don't try to stop me. Don't try to get my number and ask about my whereabouts. Don't even dare to search for me, forget all about me, it is just a-one-night stand.

Because if you do, if you try to search me, if you will call me and ask about me. I will fall for you. Surely I will. And, it will be the foolish thing that may happen to me.

-end-


No comments:

Post a Comment