Monday, December 22, 2014

Until then...


I saw you standing there, under the moonlight. With your sweetest smile and glimmering eyes you wave at me and said “hello”. I almost forgot how to breathe, at that moment it was as if I was hypnotized, fallen under your magic spell.

A little chitchat with a nervous laughter and I was all over you. Like a child receiving her first bar of chocolate. Feels like heaven with an exasperated smile!

Since then, my life evolves around you. But I wasn’t expecting anything in return, just a simple hello with matching sweetest smile I could die all over again.

Even though I have a lot of sleepless night and the reason behind it was you, I never mind it.  Honestly you are the best thing that can happen to me. 

Until then, I saw you standing there, under the moonlight, again. As always I forgot how to breathe, until you handed me a piece of paper that made my life totally different.

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment