Monday, December 22, 2014

An open letter to someone I used to love...




(BIPOLAR)


I still want you in my life...



I may be foolish enough to say those words again. I may be crazy or ridiculous or whatever it is that you wanted to call me. But still, I want you in my life.



Again.



It's been a recurring event in my life, ever since you left me my life has never been the same, anymore. I never wanted anyone like this before. It's like a beautiful nightmare, I wanted to wake up to stop this madness yet I never wanted to lose sight of you. You're the only love I've ever known.



Forgetting all about you is like making me a prisoner of delusion. In no time, I will be a madman, laughing and crying at the same time. I'd been hunted by a million “what ifs.” What if you're still my man? What if I never gave up? What if? What if? What if?



But since you're gone with the wind, how can I let you know? How can I tell you that I'm still in love with you? Will I finally let go? Or should I still hold on? Should I choose to be happy or should I choose to bear this unfathomable pain?



Tell me, how can I move on when I'm still in love with you?



But then again, I want you out of my life forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment